16ft Towable Welfare Unit Hire
FOR HIRE – Antivandal, Towable welfare unit hire, 16ft suitable for 12 people.
We are proud to introduce our new fleet of towable site welfare units that we can either deliver to you or you can collect. They are designed to be compact, lightweight and easy to transport. Our site welfare cabin can easily accommodate 12 people with 800 litres of under seat storage provision and meets all of the HSE welfare on-site standards. Power is provided by the integrated silenced diesel generator which supplies various electrical systems to suit. Click ‘request a quote’ below to learn more about our site welfare cabin hire options and one of our knowledgable team will handle your query.
Rounded tables, bench seating with dedicated under seat storage, dedicated wall storage compartments, 2kw floor mounted heater, catering grade stainless steel worktops, microwave, forearm sink with hot-wash, towel and soap dispensers, window with security shutter.
High specification full flushing toilet with forearm sink and hot-wash, high-security skylight and PIR LED light.
Diesel generator with 2000 hour service intervals, tubular heater, coat hooks.
Cleaning and emptying service also available
- Comfortably seating up to 12 people
- 800 litres of under seat storage
- Microwave and kettle as standard
- Stainless steel forearm sink with hot-wash towel and soap dispenser
- Two tables to allow maximum manoeuvrability inside the cabin
- Clean and waste water containers with 25ltr capacity
- Drinking water container with 25ltr capacity
- Cabin on/off isolation switch for ease of operation
- Low level plinth heater
- CO alarm
- Consumer unit with RCD and MCB protection