12ft Towable Site Storage Container Hire
FOR HIRE – Towable Site Storage Container, 12ft.
This onsite 12 foot towable storage container has been designed to meet the growing demand for secure storage on-site, The anti-vandal space is designed to keep tools and equipment safe from theft or damage while also helping businesses comply with increasing restrictions on what work vans can carry. This site storage container offers an ideal way to store plant and tools safely at any job site.
- Floors made of reinforced phenolic can be used to store small machinery and equipment
- Two compartment doors to provide access
- Configuration with hydraulically lowered axles (manual)
- Integrated swivel jockey wheel included into the locking towing cover hood
- Ramps made of heavy-duty, removable aluminium
- Two high-security, fixed-pane polycarbonate skylights with impact resistance for natural light
- Internally ply-lined
- Strapping points
Benefits of hiring the 12 foot Site Storage Container:
- Having the right tools on hand can help your team be more productive, as they won’t have to waste time collecting and returning tools from an off-site depot. By allocating a specific set of tools for each job, workers will always have what they need when it’s needed most and stored securely.
- Cut down on the mileage of vehicles travelling to and from a central depot, while keeping tools, materials, and vulnerable plant safe. The extra-wide doors make it easy to store large items securely by driving them in.
Meet Health & Safety Legislation Onsite
- To ensure safety and compliance, materials that are restricted from being carried in workforce vans must be stored securely. Additionally, it is important to make sure the weight and space requirements of the van are not exceeded.