12ft Hybrid ECO-Towable Welfare Unit.
FOR HIRE – Antivandal, hybrid ECO Towable welfare unit hire, 12ft suitable for 7 people.
We are proud to introduce our new fleet of towable site welfare units that we can either deliver to you or you can collect. They are designed to be low carbon, compact, lightweight and easy to transport. Our Eco welfare cabin can easily accommodate 7 people with 400 litres of under seat storage provision and meets all of the HSE welfare on-site standards. Hybrid Power is provided by both the solar panel, leisure battery and an integrated silenced HVO diesel generator which supplies various electrical systems to suit. This unit, when powered with HVO fuel, is carbon neutral.
Click ‘request a quote’ below to learn more about our site welfare cabin hire options and one of our knowledgable team will handle your query.
Rounded tables, bench seating with dedicated under seat storage, dedicated wall storage compartments, 2kw floor mounted heater, catering grade stainless steel worktops, microwave, forearm sink with hot-wash, towel and soap dispensers, window with security shutter.
High specification full flush toilet with forearm sink and hot-wash, high-security skylight and PIR LED light.
HVO/Diesel generator with 2000 hour service intervals, tubular heater, coat hooks.
Cleaning and emptying service also available
- Comfortably seating up to 7 people
- 400 litres of under seat storage
- Microwave and kettle as standard
- Stainless steel forearm sink with hot-wash towel and soap dispenser
- Table to allow maximum manoeuvrability inside the cabin
- Clean and waste water containers with 25ltr capacity
- Drinking water container with 25ltr capacity
- Cabin on/off isolation switch for ease of operation
- Low level plinth heater
- CO alarm
- Consumer unit with RCD and MCB protection